If you are looking for Words More Level 80 Answers you are definitely in the right place.
Find the answer word for each question in this puzzle below so you can make the most of your time and advance quickly through this brand new crossword game built by Joy Vendor.
Answers Level 80 of Words More
Your task will be to type the correct letters for each word corresponding to its own question in this puzzle.
- Mined fuel : COAL
- Put on the payroll : HIRE
- Roasting rod : SPIT
- Witness’ promise : OATH
- Space, the final … : FRONTIER
- Walking quietly : TIPTOEING
- ___ cares! : WHO
- Amount of work : LOAD
- Having no bends : STRAIGHT
- What a ____! (“Too bad!”) : PITY
- Pinocchio was made of it : WOOD
- Garbage ________ (sink feature) : DISPOSAL
- Separate piece : PART
- Soft drink; music genre : POP
- Acknowledge, give accreditation to : RECOGNIZE
- Buyers of guidebooks : TOURISTS
- Open one’s eyes : WAKE
- Become less vivid : FADE
- ____ media : MASS
- Electrical outlet insert : PLUG
- Place That Open Until Midnight: Control tower location : AIRPORT
- Place That Open Until Midnight: Tourist’s residence : HOTEL
- Place That Open Until Midnight: Medical establishment : HOSPITAL
- Place That Open Until Midnight: Retail outlets : STORES
If you decide to continue playing you will need no way Answers of Words More Level 81.
See you next level.