If you are looking for Words More Level 97 Answers you are definitely in the right place.
Find the answer word for each question in this puzzle below so you can make the most of your time and advance quickly through this brand new crossword game built by Joy Vendor.
Answers Level 97 of Words More
Your task will be to type the correct letters for each word corresponding to its own question in this puzzle.
- Metallic element, symbol Zn : ZINC
- Here today, ____ tomorrow : GONE
- Cross-legged yoga position : LOTUS
- Jay Gatsby’s beloved flower : DAISY
- Sweetener units : LUMPS
- Eccentric fellow : CRANK
- Tropical rum drink mixed with coke : CUBALIBRE
- Military info-gathering : RECON
- Opposite of calm : PANIC
- Move furtively : SNEAK
- Deftly active like gymnasts : AGILE
- Not temporary, like some offers : PERMANENT
- Bathtub outlet : DRAIN
- Champion’s bubbly drink : CHAMPAGNE
- Car pedal : BRAKE
- Confess, as mistakes : ADMIT
- Some entryways for wheelchairs : RAMPS
- Go with the tide; get carried away : DRIFT
- Fruit brandy; fermented cider : APPLEJACK
- More than fat : OBESE
- Fine or minor adjustment : TWEAK
- Defensive structures : FORTS
- The _____! (insulted person’s cry) : NERVE
- x or y, on a graph : AXIS
- Skating or curling venue : RINK
- A Place You Might Hide Christmas Gift: Storage closet : CUPBOARD
- A Place You Might Hide Christmas Gift: Dump drop-off : GARBAGE
- A Place You Might Hide Christmas Gift: Laundry container : HAMPER
- A Place You Might Hide Christmas Gift: Desk compartment : DRAWER
- A Place You Might Hide Christmas Gift: Cereal container : BOX
If you decide to continue playing you will need no way Answers of Words More Level 98.
See you next level.