A note to our readers : You are hotter than Terraria’s fire. Nevermind! Today, we will continue our Practical tips series. We offered significant tips in terms of items as well as Minning. Stay Tuned to Combat features. Let’s dive deeper dudes!
- For nocturnal bosses it is advised to start the battle after the sun set (exactly 7.30 PM)m this will provide you the maximum amount of time to defeat them. If you are playing in hard mode, you can make use of the Moon Charm or the Moon Stone.
- Before each battle begins, prepare your boss-fighting arena with enough lightening, campfires, and heart lanterns for health generation. For mana generation and if your build is mainly using magic, then go for stars in Bottles.
- To build an effective defense boost, use Bast statues. Garden Gnomes and torch placements help reduce any damage received and enhance the damage done due to an increase in Luck. Are you out of health very quick? You can use God’s favorite toolkit for health generation, Honey.
- For that happy buff within a 50-mile radius, use Sunflowers. They will grant you a 10% increase in speed movement plus a 17% reduction is foes spawning rate.
- Always make sure to carry a myriad of high-end potions available around you (Normal, Greater, Super Healing Potion). Avoid relying too much on health generation especially if you are a newbie as it is not that effective long term.
- Same formula applies to the normal, greater, and super Mana potions if you use a lot of magic. An additional alternative can also be used, The strange brew. But it is somewhat ineffective due to low health restoration.
- Combat and defense go hand in hand, that is why it is
always practical to enhance your defense system around your crib. We suggest constructing homes for Dryard and Nurse NPCs within your arena. Dryard will greatly provide an operative safeguard with the Dryard’s Blessing buff and the thorn-like effects. On the other spectrum, Nurses heal and remove debuffs fleetly.
- For tracking bosses, use the mini map and follow their icon to locate their recent location. You can pinpoint boss icons by checking their individual wiki pages.
- upon releasing the Mechanic from the dungeon, you can start using the wires to upgrade your arena with traps and useful hearts and start statues.
- Traps are very efficient when it comes to dealing damage to your foes. But be careful not to get hurt by your own traps during battles. Heart and start Statues will later spawn, you can later connect them to timers.
- some advanced players suggest that you start by summoning and killing either the Eye of Cthulhu or King Slime before conjuring any harder boss in order to spawn an extra pile of hearts. Quick note, this will forestall any Heart Statues from spawning new hearts.
- Whenever you feel ready to begin your expansionist journey in the vast fields, remember to use the Sharpening Station, Ammo Box, Crystal Ball, Bewitching Table, and a slice of Cake. These will be especially helpful in the beginning and provide a great boost with the first four being class specific.
Bookmark this page in order to follow our new practical tips articles of Terraria.